Account

Please wait, authorizing ...
{getmodule 161}

TEMAT: Wiatm, mega prośba o sprawdzenie auta

Wiatm, mega prośba o sprawdzenie auta 2011/08/26 21:15 #15846

• grzesiek84
  • grzesiek84 Avatar
Witam,

tak na wstępie nie jestem łowcą okazji i każdy by się zastanawiał gdyby zobaczył tą cenę za Lexus IS 220 z 2007r.może ktoś jest w stanie rozszyfrować historię auta bądź może ktoś oglądał już auto:
otomoto.pl/lexus-is220-2-2-d-luxury-line-C20179266.html

będę wdzięczny za wszelkie informacje które nie tylko mi pomogą choć szukam IS220

pozdrawiam
Grzesiek84
Administrator wyłączył możliwość publicznego pisania postów.

Odp: Wiatm, mega prośba o sprawdzenie auta 2011/08/27 17:07 #15864

• grzesiek84
  • grzesiek84 Avatar
napisałem do gościa aby podał nr VIN i się okazało że samochodu nie ma w Polsce, standardowa historyjka w treści maila:

Hi ,

The car is in very good condition , no technical damage , never damaged ,the paint is original .I was

engaged to a polish girl and also used to live in Poland ,but now we broke up so I had to return back to

England with the car .I have tried to drive and register it here ,but the costs were too high and also

the steering is on the left ,so again is very difficult for me to use it here , that is why I have decided

to sell the car . The car is now at a delivery company with all it s documentation (Log book ,full

service history ) , after making a pre-buy inspection of the vehicles ( at one of their partner

services) they will deliver it at your delivery location . The car has red export plates ( transit number plates ) .

I have already paid for all the transaction fees to Poland so the delay should be as minimum as possible (delivery time:

from 4 to 6 days depending on your exact location). If you are interested let me know so i can give you more details .

This company is based in United Kingdom and they will also take car of the transfer of the ownership from my name to yours.

The price I am looking for is 8000 EUR .

Let me know your decision.

Many thanks !

wygląda na to że to jakiś kolejny zaliczkowiec ale nie zamierzam ciągnąc gadki dalej bo mi sprzeda jakiegoś wirusa :evil:

Odp: Wiatm, mega prośba o sprawdzenie auta 2011/08/27 19:04 #15865

• klackier
  • klackier Avatar
Niska cena, brak nr kontaktowego... od razu powinna zapalic sie lampka ,ze cos jest nie tak.
Moderatorzy: AutoRaport